AllgomeraFOR SALE $219,000
- Property ID: 61832750
- Property type: LAND
- Land size: 1ha (2.47 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Listing type: FOR SALE
FULFILL YOUR DREAMS
Opportunity knocks for those unable to find their dream home on small acreage. Positioned in a handy location to the highway for access to towns and beaches, see what this vacant land offers.
- Cleared building site boasting ample sunshine and a gentle north facing slope
- Suitable aspect to achieve energy efficiency by way of a passive solar design
- Optimal conditions if you're looking for self sufficient, independent living off the grid
- Build to take in a pretty outlook over water lily filled dams with nature forest backdrop
- Ample water via three shared dams of which one is spring fed
- Good fencing, separate access to grazing areas for your horse
- Sealed road access
- Approximately 1.4kms to highway for access to Macksville about 10mins drive, 15mins to Stuarts Point for river and beach and approximately halfway between Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie for airports under 50mins
- Completion of sale subject to registration
- LAND SIZE : 1Ha
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.