MacksvilleSold For $535,000 April 27, 2017
- Property ID: 61641060
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1ha (2.47 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Carport: 3
- Listing type: SOLD
ONE WORD - IMMACULATE..!
A builders own home, built to the highest of standards with full steel frame, brick and colourbond construction.
The enormous covered deck at the rear offers spectacular outdoor living with leafy outlook and privacy assured.
UPSTAIRS - Level from the driveway
* 2 bedrooms and spacious master bathroom with spa bath
* Higher ceilings throughout 2550mm
* Spacious open plan dining/lounge with pleasant leafy outlook
* Functional kitchen with extra tiled living area
* Wood fireplace (Norseman) plus 2 x r/c air-conditioning
* Covered alfresco area at the front
* Large covered deck at the rear
* Lock up garage plus storage space with internal access
* Spacious Guest accommodation/teenager retreat (or could be 2 further bedrooms)
* Bathroom and Laundry
* Sewing / storage room
* Further storage room with roller door to exterior
* Lock up garage
* Double carport
* Double colourbond shed
* Carport below shedding
* Fenced paddock
* Town water
Situated on 1HA of land the grounds and gardens are impressive and the entire residence is in immaculate condition. No work required here..!
Conveniently located approximately a 3 minute drive into Macksville and 10 minutes to Scotts Head beaches.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.