Stuarts PointSold June 6, 2017
- Property ID: 61527230
- Property type: LAND
- Land size: 500.24 Metres²
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS !!
Great find at this affordable price! This newly created allotment presents an opportunity to develop your beachside home, weekender or given such a handy location, why not research other possibilities?
- Positioned on the fringe of the commercial precinct zoned RU5 Village
- Approx 100m to shops and river
- Building envelope would suit a quaint single level cottage or double storey dwelling
- Easy building
- Town water, phone and power available nearby
- On site waste management system already installed
- Explore a myriad of other possible uses this ideally located block offers such as home based businesses, commercial premises, tourist accommodation etc. subject to council approval
- Secure this block now with completion subject to registration
- Motivated Vendor
- LAND SIZE: 500.24 m2
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.