Stuarts PointFOR SALE $499,000
- Property ID: 61724450
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 5.26ha (13 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Listing type: FOR SALE
SHARK ISLAND GETAWAY
Where's Shark Island? Located at Fishermans Reach (approx. 4kms south of Stuarts Point) on the Macleay River, north of the channel between South West Rocks and Stuarts Point.
Since there's no road access, a short boat ride to the main land at Fishermans Reach takes about 5mins and a little further to South West Rocks.
For some well-earned R&R, this once in a lifetime opportunity presents as an idyllic getaway for nature lovers who enjoy fishing or cruising waterways.
Locals and past visitors associate the island with "Freedom Island Resort", once a flourishing casual tourist retreat in the 80's - 90's, offering simple cabin accommodation and various activities to enjoy.
If you're after the ultimate island retreat, see what this property offers.
- Approximately 13 riverfront acres with access via a private jetty at the harbour inlet or rivers edge
- Rustic 3 bedroom 1 bath, furnished character log cabin
- Light and airy open living with cypress flooring and cosy combustion fire
- Enjoy soothing water views from inside and out
- Relax with a cold drink on a shady verandah, perhaps throw in a line and watch the dolphins
- If a hit of tennis appeals, the court is available
- Level parklike grounds also offer ample room for a game of cricket or perhaps a mini golf course?
- Freehold land zoned E3 Environmental Management - explore tourism or other possibilities subject to council approval
- The property needs a new owner who is able to provide some TLC
- Entry level waterfront property offers a rare opportunity to acquire an idyllic island retreat most people dream about
Note: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.