TalarmFOR SALE $845,000 - $885,000
- Property ID: 61856400
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 1.32ha (3.26 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BLUEBERRY FARM
Situated at the head of an idyllic, picturesque valley, a short 7km along sealed road from Macksville this unique property combines a rural lifestyle and income. Established in 2015 the farm is 1.32ha (3.26 acres) and boasts an established 1000 plants (approx.) under netting. The fruit is sold primarily to premium organic wholesalers as well as select local retailers.
Other value add products including a variety of condiments are also produced.
Crops of Russian and Creole garlic are also grown annually for additional income along with small quantities of other seasonal produce. Numerous fruit trees surround the property including bay berries, bananas, mangoes, dragon fruit, pineapples, passionfruit, citrus and more.
In addition to the orchard, a comfortable 3 bedroom home, built in 2011, sits in an elevated position overlooking the valley. Spacious wrap around verandahs and open living areas with hardwood floors capture both light and the prevailing north-easterlies. Underneath the house is a garage large enough for 2 cars or can be used as a storage area which is currently the case. A separate covered pergola provides the perfect area for outdoor dining, BBQs or just chilling out.
* Fibrous cement clad and colorbond roof construction
* 3 bedrooms with new carpet
* Mixed hardwood floors to living areas plus air conditioning and raked ceilings
* Kitchen boasts stone benches, induction cooktop with European appliances, dishwasher, walk in pantry and servery accessing the verandah.
* Wrap around verandahs with rural outlooks
* Modern 2 way bathroom
* Garaging and storage area underneath
* Separate covered pergola area perfect for BBQs, pizza oven and entertaining
* NBN connected, 1.5kw grid connect solar power, plus large evacuated tube solar hot water system
* 1.32ha (3.26 acres)
* Bore, 2ML water license, 2 dams plus water tanks (consistent and reliable irrigation sources)
* Self-contained, reticulated, self-sufficient water supply with dam and protected aquaculture regime of native fish. (Just throw in a line and catch dinner)
* Approx. 1000 organic blueberry plants under netting
* Irrigation/fertigation system with state of the art soil moisture monitoring system within the orchard with remote access.
* Reed bed septic system with 10 year approval
* School bus route within 100m (approx.)
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.