YarrahapinniSold For $695,000 August 11, 2017
- Property ID: 61441470
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 17.24ha (42.6 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 3
- Listing type: SOLD
COASTAL COUNTRY LIVING
If you're dreaming of a new life in the country yet convenient to towns and beaches, you should inspect this immaculate coastal acreage.
A beautifully maintained country homestead spacious enough for a growing family is nestled on approximately 40 acres, located approximately 4kms to the Macleay River for footbridge access to Stuarts Point beach. Schools, shops and other facilities are also handy.
- Charming 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home overlooks a vast blanket of lush green acres dotted with contented grazing cattle and nature wetland forest backdrop
- Pick your favourite nook to enjoy the outdoors, take in spellbinding views of Yarrahapinni from this shady wraparound verandah bordered by attractive landscaped gardens
- Generous living space comprises comfortable informal and formal areas
- Timber country kitchen boasts good storage and gas cooking
- Colonial style windows, feature high raked ceilings with exposed beams and slate flooring underfoot combine beautifully in creating a classic country feel
- Ample garaging consisting of a large separate shed, machinery shed plus double garage
- Bedsitter with ensuite ideal for guest accommodation, teens retreat or home based business
- House orchard offering a variety of fruit and nut trees
- Room for chooks and vegie gardens
- Boundary fencing, dam and town water
Discover this tranquil section of coastal stretch about half way between Port and Coffs for airports, currently an hour's drive or less. A truly special acreage for those wishing to upsize or escape stressful city living.
Call us for more information, inspections by appointment.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.