1 First Avenue, Stuarts PointFOR SALE $490,000 - $530,000
- Property ID: 61856980
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1227 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 3
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
BRIGHT, BOLD & BEACHIE
Superbly located in the heart of Stuarts Point hub, Nambucca Valley Property have the privilege of offering a rare opportunity for an astute buyer to secure this coastal property.
The charming beachside cottage sits on a double corner block and presents as an ideal lifestyle change or investment with potential for future subdivision, development site for villas or other possibilities under the RU5 Village zone, with council consent.
In addition, further consideration of acquiring the adjoining property at 3 First Av, could prove beneficial for those who aspire to broaden their vision with a view of satisfying imminent needs of this progressing seaside village. Please refer to the listing for pricing and other information.
- 3 bedroom weatherboard and fibro cottage
- Bedrooms are a generous size, main with built ins
- Traditional layout features include high ceilings, ornate timber work and casement windows
- Separate loungeroom and combined family, kitchen/dining with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Relax outdoors on a shady wraparound verandah or paved courtyard
- Ample room for outdoor toys and storage via a massive 18 x 7m shed with mezzanine floor and potential for high clearance
- Single carport, dual access allows off street parking or garaging in a choice of shed bays
-Council approved plans for extensions/alterations available
- Enjoy this handy location, so close to everything, approximately 100m to shops, 270m to water, within 500m for bowls, school, cafe
- Convenient halfway location between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour, less than an hour's drive
- Zoned RU5 Village in Kempsey Shire, minimum lot size according to the zoning map is 500m2 (refer to shire for further details)
* LAND SIZE: 1227m2
* PLEASE CONTACT CATERINA ON 0417 750 773 FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO ARRANGE YOUR INSPECTION
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.