1 Kerr Drive, MacksvilleSold For $515,000 June 28, 2017
- Property ID: 61646640
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 5000 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 3
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
PRIVATE RESIDENCE - POOL & SHED
Lots of room for the family and friends in this well located home. Brick and tile situated on a generous 5000m2 corner block, only 5 minutes from town. The wide shady verandahs, established trees and beautiful 10m pool will appeal to most buyers.
* Four bedrooms on main floor PLUS massive rumpus /5th bedroom downstairs--with kitchenette & bathroom
* Stunning hardwood flooring through the living area & ceramic tiles elsewhere.
* Attractive timber kitchen with s/s appliances.
* Spectacularly renovated master bathroom
* Front and back verandah PLUS spacious entertaining deck overlooking the pool
* In ground salt water fibreglass pool (approx 4m x 10m).
* Double colourbond shedding approx 8 x 9m
* Single lock up garage attached to the residence plus carport underneath
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.