1 Kerr Drive, MacksvilleSold For $640,000 September 16, 2020
- Property ID: 61849210
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 5000 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 3
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SMALL ACRES CLOSE TO TOWN
This 4 bedroom home with pool and shed is situated on a manageable 5000sqm corner allotment in the surrounds of established gardens and conveniently only 3km (approx.) from town.
* Brick and tile home
* Beautiful hardwood floors in the living area and ceramic tiles elsewhere
* Attractive timber kitchen with abundant cupboards and gas stove
* Renovated main bathroom
* Large rumpus area/possible 5th bedroom downstairs with kitchenette, shower and toilet
* Covered front patio area, entertaining deck overlooking the pool and rear verandah
* In ground saltwater pool - approx. 10m x 4m
* Single garage and downstairs carport with storage area
* Separate colorbond shed - approx. 8m x 10m
* Chook pen, veggie gardens, mango and citrus trees
* 5000sqm or 1.23 acres (approx.)
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.