1 Warrell Close, Scotts HeadSold For $399,000 December 16, 2016
- Property ID: 61598710
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 612.2 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
STROLL TO BEACH OR CREEK
Positioned in a peaceful part of Scotts Head, here's your chance to secure a tasteful beach house under $400k. Suitable for a growing family or active retirees, this property offers an ideal layout for a garden sanctuary among other benefits..
* Appealing tri-level design flows with the land
* Ramp access a bonus for easy entry to the home
* 3 generous bedrooms, one with retreat area
* Bright and airy kitchen with ample storage overlooks open lounge dining
* Outdoor living areas to choose from include north and west facing verandahs
* Double remote garage, plenty of under house storage nooks
* Maze of rock feature garden paths border vegie beds, a grapevine covered pergola and wood fire barbecue complete the backyard charm
* Room at the side for a boat being handy to Warrell Creek
* Easy stroll to the beach and club approximately 550m
* LAND SIZE: 612.2m2
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.