10 Ninth Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $285,000 October 25, 2019
- Property ID: 61810070
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 689.2 Metres²
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
COASTAL LIVING UNDER $300K
Centrally positioned in a small coastal village, this home would suit handy persons, retirees, first home buyers or investors.
Just a casual level stroll to shops or water within 550m, see what this property offers.
- Single storey 1970's beach style cottage
- 2 bedrooms, one is single size and offers access to a small deck
- Bright and airy open living
- Original kitchen with electric cooking
- Neat and tidy bathroom
- Covered outdoor entertaining area leads to a good size sunny backyard offering a blank canvas for garden enthusiasts
- Outbuildings include a studio/hobby workshop, laundry/washroom and storage shed
- Off street parking and single carport
- Potential to create vehicle access to the backyard, suitable for outdoor toys
- Generally, this property requires some TLC and offers scope for further improvement, however, the affordable price tag allows the opportunity to enter the coastal property market
- The recent highway upgrade has also brought us closer to towns, making this an appealing option for commuters to enjoy a balanced lifestyle
- Approximately halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for airports and other facilities, now less than an hour's drive
* LAND SIZE: 689.2m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.