1054 South Arm Road, South ArmSold For $700,000 Mar 10, 2022
- Property ID: 61893670
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 6.86ha (16.95 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
SERENE VALLEY VIEWS
First time offered, this farmhouse enjoys a breezy, sundrenched elevated position surrounded by picturesque rolling green acres.
Formerly part of the adjoining allotment, also x-dairy farming, most of the sloping land is arable and suitable for a few head of grazing cattle.
If looking for tranquillity and an easy going lifestyle change, this property offers the opportunity to create a hobby farm, grow your own food and appreciate some self sufficiency.
Ideally located not too far out of town and along sealed road, approximately 10-minute drive to Bowraville and within half hour to Macksville or beaches at Nambucca Heads.
- Attractive stone textured split face besser block residence
- Three bedrooms with built in robes
- Roomy L-shape lounge dining area adjacent a tidy kitchen
- Spacious modern bathroom
- Internal laundry with external access
- Shady wraparound verandah offers outdoor living nooks all year round
- Save on power bills via grid fed solar and heat pump hot water system
- Ample water via rainwater tanks and three pretty dams of which one is spring fed
- Separate double garage, open bay shedding, boundary fencing
- If wishing to work from home, there's decent mobile service and NBN wireless internet
* LAND SIZE : 6.861 Hectares (approx. 16.95 acres)
Call Caterina on 0417 750 773 for more information or to arrange your inspection.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.