1073 South Arm Road, BowravilleSold For $394,000 October 14, 2016
- Property ID: 61571330
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 35.61ha (88 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
88 ACRES WITH CREEK FRONTAGE
This special property offers a mixture of cleared river flats and grazing land to undulating timbered country.
South Arm Creek meanders along the western boundary and provides a large swimming hole perfect for a dip on hot summer days or maybe throwing a line.
The homestead is positioned high on a hill and features shady verandahs on all sides, a timber kitchen, 3 generous bedrooms, lounge with large combustion fire and beautiful views overlooking farmland to the mountains.
The use of cedar windows throughout offers aesthetic appeal as well as allowing an abundance of natural light and the beautiful rural views inside.
This is a lifestyle property to relax and enjoy.
- 88 acres with approx. 20 acres cleared pastures and creek flats.
- Frontage to South Arm Creek with large swimming hole plus a dam.
- Red cedar home with wrap around verandahs.
- Views overlooking farmland to the mountains.
- Timber kitchen with slow combustion cooker and electric stove.
- 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes and doors out to the verandahs.
- Bathroom with shower, claw foot bath, vanity and separate toilet.
- Lounge with slow combustion fire and separate dining room.
- Machinery shed / garaging.
- Possibility to provide millable timber.
- The current owners consistently run 10 head of cattle all year round.
10 min drive to Bowraville for supermarket, schools and medical services, 25 minutes to the beach.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.