11 Banyandah Road, Hyland ParkSold For $460,000 May 29, 2018
- Property ID: 61741340
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 462 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
It's time to enjoy the coastal lifestyle and the activities it offers like fishing, surfing, getting out on the kayak, bushwalking or entertaining on the deck. This property is situated at Hyland Park surrounded by State Forest, the beach is just 1km down the road, the Deep Creek estuary nearby and only a short drive (4km) from Nambucca Heads town centre. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home offers oversized indoor and outdoor living areas including a huge rear timber deck, a manageable sized yard with low maintenance gardens, herb and veggie beds, a workshop area plus an abundance of storage.
* Brick and corrugated iron construction
* Oversized master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe and ceiling fan
* 3 additional bedrooms with BIR and ceiling fans
* Large central open plan living area
* Solid timber kitchen with electric stove and dishwasher
* Huge wrap around timber verandah with filtered Deep Creek views
* Double garage plus additional storage area in roof cavity
* Under house area with power and lights offering lots of options " workshop/storage etc
* Tidy gardens - level fenced rear yard with veggie and herb beds
* Bus stop nearby to get kids to school.
* Walking tracks through the surrounding State Forest
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.