11 Birugan Close, Valla BeachFOR SALE REDUCED TO $785,000
- Property ID: 61758890
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1775 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
LIVE THE VALLA BEACH DREAM
Nestled in a quite cul de sac location only 600m to the beach you'll find this beautifully presented single level home. Lovingly and fastidiously maintained by the current owners it offers a carpeted lounge and separate tiled living/dining area, 4 bedrooms plus an office and a covered rear deck perfect for entertaining. There is a double garage and 2 bay colorbond shed with high clearance awning for storage of cars, boat, van, toys etc.
* Single level brick and tile home built in 2000
* 4 bedrooms plus office
* Master bed with ensuite and walk in robe
* Carpeted lounge with french doors
* Tiled living area off the kitchen
* Galley style kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher and pantry
* Main bathroom with shower over spa bath and double vanity
* Covered rear timber deck with spa bath
* Double garage, separate colorbond shed with attached high clearance awning for van
* Additional single garage size garden shed
* 5kw solar system with inverter, renewed roof, crimsafe screens, 5000 gallon water tank for garden use
* 600m (approx.) to the beach
* Huge 1,775m2 corner block
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.