11 Ninth Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $510,250 Sep 16, 2021
- Property ID: 61880600
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 822 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
HOME WITH HEART
Centrally positioned in a quaint, sought after coastal village, this home would suit retirees, first home buyers or investors.
Enjoy a pleasant casual stroll to shops and water, roughly 600m, see what this property offers.
- Single storey beach style cottage
- Of the two bedrooms, the main is oversized
- Spacious open living flows to a generous covered entertaining area
- Tidy functional kitchen with electric cooking and servery
- Original bathroom and internal laundry
- Stunning polished flooring adds warmth and character
- Big safe backyard offers a canvas for avid gardeners and room for a shed
- Separate single lock up garage and off street parking
- Potential for vehicle access to the backyard
- Surrounded by nature's wonderland including uncrowded beaches, river and Yarriabini National Park, perfect if you love fishing, surfing or bushwalking
- Approximately halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for airports and other facilities, less than an hour's drive
* LAND SIZE: 822m2
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CALL CATERINA ON 0417 750 773.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.