114 Main Street, Eungai CreekSold For $369,000 November 23, 2017
- Property ID: 61685690
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 2424 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 6
- Listing type: SOLD
GREAT AUSSIE DREAM
The pictures say it all, this immaculate property is located in a semi rural village boasting a charming residence nestled on over half acre.
If you're looking to settle in a peaceful area convenient to towns and beaches, approximately 15mins drive, see what this property offers.
- Modern country style home offers 3 bedrooms, the main with walk in robe and ensuite
- Natural light filled open living flows to a spacious wraparound verandah for all year enjoyment
- Absorb picturesque views of Yarrahapinni mountain from inside and out
- Tidy practical kitchen with gas cooking
- Other features include hardwood floors, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling light fans, ramp for easy access, gas hot water and save on power bills via a 3kw solar system
- For parking there's a remote double garage, for additional lockable storage and workshop areas, another 2 double sheds, one with annexe, complete the surprise package
- Safe front and rear yard for pets and kids
- Ample water supply via rainwater tanks, also plenty for gardens and established orchard
- Approx 700m stroll to primary school, 1.2km to general store, home to Funkya Unkya markets and approximately 6kms for enjoyable dining at the Buffalo Farm
* LAND AREA: 2424m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.