1147 Taylors Arm Road, UtungunFOR SALE $649,000
- Property ID: 61772130
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 2.5ha (6.18 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 3
- Listing type: FOR SALE
IT WILL BE LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
This stunning 4 bedroom country homestead is perfectly positioned on the peak of a ridge, privately set back from the road capturing panoramic mountain and valley views surrounded by adjoining farmland. Boasting large living areas that flow to the wrap around verandahs and entertaining areas that surround the sparkling aqua in ground pool. This home offers pure country charm blended with modern living that offers a lifestyle of sheer opulence.
The Nambucca Valley is undoubtedly one of the most picturesque regions on the Mid North Coast, with its stunning countryside, mountain views, flowing rivers, pristine beaches and friendly locals in a nurturing community, making it a beautiful place to live.
- Concrete block and colourbond construction completed in 1991
- Wrap around bullnose verandahs offering a place to enjoy the outdoors all year round
- Reverse cycle a/c to the dining area which opens onto the pool and alfresco area
- Spacious covered alfresco area with spectacular rural views
- Lounge with bamboo flooring and cosy wood fireplace
- 11 x 4m in ground swimming pool surrounded by country gardens and mountain views
- An assortment of fruit and nut trees
- Lovingly established country gardens that are magazine worthy
- Fully fenced paddock for your four legged friends
- Separately fenced house yard
- Double lock up garage plus workshop/storage space
- Two bay open machinery shed with high clearance
- Concrete water tank 10,000Gal (approx. 37,000 litres)
- 1 megalitre water license to pump from the creek
Embrace the glorious countryside location and live a life free from the hustle and bustle of suburbia with a lovely family home nestled on six picturesque acres (2.5 HA).
Located at Utungun, approximately 12 kms to the country town of Macksville and a 50 minute drive to Coffs Harbour airport.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY on (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.