119 Jones Road, Eungai RailSold For $1,000,000 Apr 21, 2021
- Property ID: 61865190
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 64.43ha (159.21 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 5
- Listing type: SOLD
CATTLE COUNTRY AT THE RAIL
Just listed… 64.43 hectares (approx. 159 acres) positioned adjacent Tamban State Forest on the edge of a quaint semi-rural village, yet convenient to the highway for town and beaches about 15-20mins drive, situated halfway between Sydney and Brisbane.
The picturesque setting is peaceful and private boasting serene views of rolling green acres dotted with native shade trees and nature backdrop.
Currently cattle country, see what this property offers.
- Charming older style homestead relocated from Macksville in the 70's
- Three bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Spacious lounge room with slow combustion wood heater
- Tidy kitchen dining area with electric cooking
- Second toilet in laundry, solar hot water
- Outdoor living on eastern or western verandas
- Separate double garage, massive 5 bay machinery shed with high clearance
- Good boundary fencing, 8 paddocks
- Abundant water via a creek, 6 dams, 4 rainwater tanks
- Well maintained cattle yards, capacity up to 40-50 head
- Majority of the land is arable with the rail line dividing the property
- Dual access via Jones Rd and Ranges Rd in the State Forest
- Zoning RU2 Landscape within Nambucca Valley Shire
- Explore this hidden rural paradise and enjoy a lifestyle change with surrounding community events on offer such as Unkya Funkya Markets or a unique dining experience at the local Eungai Buffalo Farm
- Approx 3kms to Eungai Rail general store for fuel and other farming supplies
- LAND SIZE: 64.53 HA
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.