1196 Rodeo Drive, BowravilleSold For $516,000 August 15, 2019
- Property ID: 61801940
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 2.83ha (6.99 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
RENOVATED FARMHOUSE ON 7 ACRES
This beautifully presented and tastefully renovated home sits on 2.83Ha (approx. 7 acres) only 2.5km from Bowraville. The home has undergone a transformation over recent years and now boasts a new kitchen, renovated bathrooms, fresh paint, new floor coverings, 2 living areas and more.
Town water is connected, there is a variety of landscaped exotic gardens around the house, fruit trees, ample shedding, a dam, good fencing and a small art studio.
* 2.83Ha (Approx. 7 acres) of gently undulating grazing land
* Renovated 3 bedroom home plus office space (sunroom)
* Some high ceilings, new carpet and cypress timber floors
* Master bedroom has large WIR, ceiling fans and imported French curtains
* 2 additional bedrooms offer BIR and ceiling fans
* Lounge with slow combustion heater and separate dining area
* Modern kitchen with gas stove, pantry and dishwasher
* Renovated main bathroom
* Laundry has extra shower and toilet
* Covered rear deck overlooks landscaped gardens
* 9m x 7m colorbond garage has room for 2 vehicles plus storage space
* 2 mower sheds plus a separate art studio
* Town water, dam, sealed road frontage
* A pump from the dam services sprinkler points around the house yard for irrigation of lawns and gardens
* Citrus trees, mango, lichee, macadamias, pomegranate and more!
* The boundaries and fenced for stock and there is a small handling yard
* 2.5km to Bowraville and approx. 16km to Nambucca Heads
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.