12-14 Station Street, Eungai RailSold For $550,000 Aug 30, 2021
- Property ID: 61878720
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 2024 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 3
- Listing type: SOLD
LOOK NO FURTHER
Ideal for growing families, this beaut weatherboard cottage sits on a double block with 2 titles and dual access in the heart of this semi-rural village, roughly halfway between Sydney and Brisbane.
Conveniently located approximately 1km to the highway for access to towns and beaches about 10-15 mins drive and adjacent the local general store/post office, see what this property offers.
- Traditional picket fence on entering the property leads to a welcoming front verandah of this charming weatherboard
- Inviting French doors flow through to a spacious central living space
- Bright roomy kitchen with electric cooking and walk in pantry
- Three bedrooms with ceiling fans and air conditioner in main
- Sunroom or 4th bedroom with separate access
- Good size laundry with storage and external access leads to the main bathroom
- Separate triple garaging with 2 remote doors
- The former Tamban Hall adds a hint of rustic history and offers bonus storage room or studio workshop for any hobby plus there's a toilet
- An inground saltwater pool is sure to please the family when summer comes around
- Safe backyard for kids and pets to play plus ample room for your van and boat and there's the chook run and established plants and shrubs
- Such peaceful semi-rural setting is what most folks are currently dreaming about
- Zoned RU5 Village in Nambucca Valley Council
* LAND SIZE: 2024 m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.