13 First Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $185,000 May 3, 2018
- Property ID: 61741190
- Property type: LAND
- Land size: 1226.7 Metres²
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
BIG BLOCK AVAILABLE !
Finally you have the chance to secure a piece of this coastal paradise and create your dream beach house or if looking to invest, this large block may be potentially suitable as a development site for duplex villas, subject to council approval.
- Large level 1226.7m2 block
- Sunny north facing aspect
- Located in an established part of the village
- Town water, power, phone available
- Within 200-400m casual stroll to shops and water
- Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle of fishing, surfing or nature walks
- Approximately 20mins drive to Macksville for hospital, high school, shopping
- Approximately half way between Port Macquarie & Coffs Harbour, just under an hour's drive for airports and other facilities
Call Caterina for more information on 0417 750 773
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.