13 Moores Lane, Eungai CreekSold For $485,000 May 18, 2017
- Property ID: 61629600
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 10.17ha (25.13 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Listing type: SOLD
FANTASTIC WAY TO RAISE THE FAMILY
A picturesque acreage found on the edge of Eungai Creek village would suit those searching for a serene country lifestyle, yet convenient to highway for access to towns and beaches approximately a 15-20 minute drive.
Whether you're thinking of retiring or raising a family, this property will satisfy especially if peace, privacy and room to move are essential. For a few head of cattle or a menagerie of horses or alpacas, these gently undulating acres provide grazing and shade trees.
Surrounded by rural land, other features of this property include:-
* Charming country, timber homestead nestled on approximately 25 acres
* 4 bedrooms plus study, main with walk in robe and ensuite
* Roomy living areas and functional kitchen form the heart of the home
* Cathedral ceilings with exposed oregon beams add to the character
* Oversized cedar windows allow natural light and the outdoors in
* Pretty scenic views can be enjoyed from most rooms
* Vast shady verandahs north and south provide a choice to relax or entertain
* Ample garaging and storage beneath the house
* Meandering board walks highlight the beautifully landscaped gardens
* Water supply via 3 dams, with irrigation for gardens, 2 x 5,000 gallon water tanks
* Fenced boundary, 3 internal paddocks, cattle yard
* Abundant wildlife include wallabies and birds
* Handy to Eungai pre-school and public school about 1.5kms away
* Approx 2.4kms to general store, 4kms to the Buffalo Farm for a great dining experience
* Approximately half way between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour about an hour's drive
* LAND SIZE : 10.17 HA (APPROX)
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.