13 Ocean Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $310,000 August 13, 2018
- Property ID: 61743740
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 512.2 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 1
- Car Spaces: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
EASY TO ENJOY
Located within the Neighbourhood Commercial Precinct in close proximity to shops, school and waterways, this property oozes charm and privacy.
Lush leafy foliage on the fringe creates a warm welcoming feel as you enter the property revealing the sunny front verandah of this appealing old-style cottage.
If you've dreamt of downsizing your house and upsizing your lifestyle or if you've contemplated setting up a home-based occupation in a peaceful coastal village, now is your chance to secure this special offering.
- 2 good size bedrooms, one with built-ins
- Main bedroom enjoys direct access to the sunny verandah for a morning cuppa
- Central open plan living flows throughout the home with polished hardwood and parquetry flooring underfoot
- Master built kitchen of wood boasting a unique timber slab bench
- Ambient French doors open out to a spacious deck perfect for entertaining or chilling
- Gazebo area offers more outdoor living
- Elevated studio ideal for the creative whether it be arts, crafts or music
- Garaging with workshop space and shed with extra high clearance for your motorhome, van or boat
- Ample water via town water, rainwater tank and bore
- Save on power bills with 6KW grid fed solar system and solar hot water
- Within 250m easy stroll to shops and river, approximately 1.5kms to beach via the footbridge
* LAND SIZE : 512.2m2
Call Caterina for more information or to arrange your inspection on 0417 750 773
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.