130 Allgomera Road, AllgomeraSold For $1,000,000 Feb 23, 2022
- Property ID: 61892540
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1.02ha (2.52 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 3
- Listing type: SOLD
Looks can be deceiving and that certainly applies to this property at first glance. Perfectly positioned, this sun drenched acreage offers you the benefit of the vendor's hard work and implementation of clever design features throughout the solar passive home.
Located roughly halfway between Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie, around 45 minutes' drive, the property is also handy to the highway for easy access to the township of Macksville and beaches at Scotts Head, Stuarts Point or Grassy Head within 15-20 minutes' drive.
Sure to appeal to commuting families or active retirees seeking a home with nothing to spend, room to move and grow their own food, see what this property offers.
- Newly constructed three bedroom home with no expense spared and focus on low maintenance, high basix energy rating incorporating superior finishes inside and out
- Stylish contemporary layout offers relaxed open living forming the heart of the home
- High raked ceilings, easy care polished concrete flooring underfoot and extensive use of glass allows the outside in creating an organic earthy ambience
- An abundance of natural light spills into most areas of the home
- Well-appointed galley style kitchen featuring a stainless steel island bench, induction cooking, ample storage and butler's pantry with direct access to a private courtyard
- The master bedroom includes a generous walk in robe and elegant ensuite bathroom
- Unlike the displayed floor plan, there's built in robe space in BR2 and room for one in BR3
- Smart combined laundry bathroom with good storage
- Entertain friends on an expansive deck with calming nature backdrop in between cooling off in an inviting fully tiled plunge pool, also with option to heat or cool
- Other outdoor living nooks include a pretty garden setting surrounded by established landscaping and there's a veggie patch
- A special man cave features insulation and air conditioning in the garage combined workshop with remote door, not to mention there's a remote operated front gate for your convenience
- Parking is also available for a couple of other vehicles and a van via high clearance undercover areas
- Save on power bills via a 5.5kw grid fed solar system and solar assisted hot water system
- Some other features include full insulation, reverse cycle air conditioning, energy efficient ceiling fans, louvre windows for effective ventilation, thermal glass installed nearby the slow combustion fireplace for warm winters
- Ample water via 75,000 litres of rainwater tanks
- Boundary fencing provides some privacy and safe space for kids and pets
- For lovers of nature and wildlife, take a stroll through native bushland down by a semi permanent creek which meanders through the property
- Call now to arrange your inspection, your search will be over
* LAND SIZE : 1.019 hectares (2.5 acres approx.)
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.