130 Allgomera Road, AllgomeraFOR SALE $1,100,000 - $1,190,000
- Property ID: 61923730
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1.02ha (2.52 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 3
- Listing type: FOR SALE
A CLASS ABOVE THE REST
Welcome to this sunlit sanctuary, situated about halfway between Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie, without compromising the convenience of enjoying pristine uncrowded beaches at Scotts Head or heading to Macksville for shops and cafes, approximately 15 minutes drive.
Nestled within a 1.019ha nature wonderland on gently sloping grounds, the sunny aspect and tree-lined backdrop blend beautifully with the contemporary solar passive home.
Implementation of clever design features ensures flawless functionality throughout the near new home and is sure to appeal to commuting families or active retirees seeking a comfortable place with nothing to spend, enough room to move and grow fresh food.
- As new three bedroom home with no expense spared and focus on low maintenance, high basix energy rating incorporating superior finishes inside and out
- Stylish modern layout offers relaxed open living forming the heart of the home
- High raked ceilings, easy care polished concrete flooring underfoot and extensive use of glass allows the outside in creating an organic earthy ambience
- An abundance of natural light spills into most areas of the home
- Well-appointed galley style kitchen featuring a stainless steel island bench, induction cooking, ample storage and butler's pantry with direct access to a private courtyard
- All bedrooms provide built in robes, the master with a generous walk in robe and elegant ensuite bathroom
- Smart combined laundry bathroom with good storage
- Entertain friends on an expansive deck with calming nature backdrop in between cooling off in an inviting fully tiled plunge pool, also with option to heat to desired temperature
- Other outdoor living nooks include a pretty garden setting surrounded by established landscaping and there's a veggie patch
- An extra special man cave features insulation and air conditioning in the garage combined workshop with remote door, not to mention a remote operated front gate for your convenience
- Parking is also available for a couple of other vehicles and a van in high clearance undercover areas
- Save on power bills via a 5.5kw grid fed solar system, solar assisted hot water system
- Other features include full insulation, reverse cycle air conditioning, energy efficient ceiling fans, louvre windows for effective ventilation, thermal glass installed nearby the slow combustion fireplace for warm winters
- Ample water via 75,000 litres of quality rainwater storage tanks
- Boundary fencing provides some privacy and safe space for kids and pets
- For lovers of nature and wildlife, take a stroll through native bushland down by a semi permanent creek which meanders through the property
LAND SIZE : 1.019 hectares (2.5 acres approx.)
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO ARRANGE YOUR INSPECTION, PLEASE PHONE (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.
- Len Pierce
Right from the initial interaction in identifying the right agent to sell the family home, David was outstanding. David is knowledgeable about the local market, provides realistic and comprehensive advice to manage expectations, and is hands on in providing you with timely updates on current real estate trends. In our specific case, the negotiations for the sale were challenging and at times difficult. David was exceptional in his communication both to us, the solicitors and the buyers. At all times David was available to discuss any concerns, provided excellent advice and suggestions and demonstrated a professional regard and courtesy at all times. We would highly recommend David to anyone selling in the Nambucca Valley.