14-16 South Bank Rd East , Eungai RailFOR SALE $350,000 - $380,000
- Property ID: 61849280
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 2024 Metres²
- Building size:
- Listing type: FOR SALE
TWO BEDDER, TWO TITLES
Take a close look at the opportunity this property offers, with a few options for consideration someone is sure to benefit. Enjoy the luxury of room to move on this half acre parcel boasting an alternate cottage set on two titles.
Live here whilst building on the other lot leaving you an investment property or keep the block as a nest egg.
- A blend of old and new, the original section of the home has been improved featuring a rustic central entry hall leading to a sitting room or study, tidy combined laundry/bathroom and two bedrooms
- The sitting room and one of the bedrooms enjoy external access to private decking where you can enjoy a cuppa in the morning sunshine
- Later additions comprise open plan living and quaint country kitchen flowing to an inviting sunny deck with serene rural and mountain backdrop
- Quirky finishes, French doors and use of bold colours complete the warm ambience throughout the home
- Some small outstanding jobs for handy persons to address such as ceiling linings, painting and paving
- Good size leafy yard with assorted foliage and trees, garden shed, wood shelter
- Appealing gently sloping block with north east aspect ideal for cooling summer breezes and the rear lane may come in handy
- Easy 400m stroll to general store and post office
- Less than 1km to highway for access to towns and beaches within 15mins drive
* LAND AREA: 2024m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.