14 Ocean Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $345,000 October 9, 2017
- Property ID: 61674170
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1012 Metres²
- Building size:
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
CHARACTER & SPACE
If some yesteryear charm and room to move appeals, then this is your coastal dream come true. Plenty of room for outdoor toys and kids to play. Positioned in the heart of town, this property offers a myriad of possibilities.
- Character cottage featuring three bedrooms, two of which are generous including walk in robes
- Bright and airy open living offers comfort and ample room for the family
- Neat kitchen offers good storage and gas cooking
- The bathroom is combined with the laundry
- A beaut covered outdoor area is handy for entertaining friends and weekend barbecues
- Rear lane and side access offer easy options for off street parking, storing your boat and van plus there's a double carport
- A lined garage may be good to use as an art or craft studio or perhaps a workshop
- Save on power bills with a 4.5 kw solar system in place
- Short easy stroll to shops, river and footbridge access to a long stretch of beach
- Located within commercial precinct zoned RU5 Village
- Approximately halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for airports, about an hour's drive
- LAND AREA: 1012m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.