14 Pademelon Place, AllgomeraSold For $450,000 September 27, 2018
- Property ID: 61753930
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1.87ha (4.62 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 3
- Listing type: SOLD
THE GREAT ENTERTAINER
Conveniently located from the highway yet tucked away down the end of a cul de sac surrounded by rural residential lots, this charming acreage is awaiting a new growing family.
The property would suit families or active retirees with a view of entertaining some form of hobby farming or simply in search of room to move or space for accommodating visiting family and friends. They may also wish to escape the rat race for a simpler self-sufficient lifestyle with the benefit of being handy to towns and beaches within approximately 15 minutes drive.
Features include -
* Character cape cod, country style family residence
* Choose your favourite nook for relaxing on the wraparound verandah
* No shortage of bedrooms, the ground floor offers 3 double bedrooms and a further 2 plus study in the loft upstairs, all feature ample storage by way of built-in and walk-in robes
* A bathroom is found on each level
* Ample living space too, with a comfortable sunken lounge room with open fire place and cosy sitting room in the loft upstairs
* The country kitchen divides formal and informal family dining rooms and enjoys views of the pool area
* For entertaining family and friends, an inviting outdoor pool combined living area is sure to please, accompanied by self-contained facilities completing the ultimate party package
* Parking is via a large single garage plus 3 carports
* Gently undulating park like grounds are ideal for kids and pets to play and there's still room for a menagerie of pony, alpacas or sheep
* Ample water via a dam plus water tanks, for gardens a bio-cycle onsite sewer management system provides irrigation
* Less than an hour's drive to Coffs Harbour for airport and other facilities
* Approximately 15mins drive to Macksville for hospital, shopping, schools
* Approximately 15mins drive to Stuarts Point for fishing or Grassy Head for surfing
* LAND SIZE: 1.87 HA (Approx 4.6 acres)
For more information or to arrange your inspection of this pretty acreage, please call Caterina on
0417 750 773 or 6568 3096.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.