140 Browns Road, YarrahapinniFOR SALE $1,300,000 - $1,400,000
- Property ID: 61926000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 8.11ha (20.04 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Carport: 6
- Listing type: FOR SALE
TRANQUIL COASTAL RETREAT
Discover this architecturally designed hand-crafted mahogany home, positioned to embrace surrounding rainforest and filtered glimpses of nearby majestic Yarrahapinni Mountain. Nestled on approximately 8.11 hectares, the residence offers space and seclusion in a tranquil leafy setting.
Adding to the appeal of this property are generous living quarters on the lower level, providing flexibility and functionality, whether the area is used as a yoga retreat, arts studio, Airbnb, guest accommodation or for multi-generational families, possibilities are endless, subject to council approval.
Located in a coastal paradise, the property is sure to please lovers of nature and water sports as pristine uncrowded beaches and waterways are conveniently a 10-minute drive to Grassy Head or Stuarts Point. Access to Yarriabini National Park also enjoyable for bushwalks and picnics in the pines.
- The two storey hardwood residence combines beautifully with the natural environment, with architectural features such as high vaulted ceilings, extensive use of timber and glass harmoniously blending the interior with the lush green outdoors
- Immerse yourself with soul indulging scenery from most rooms, the open plan design promotes a seamless flow between the living space, kitchen and expansive entertaining deck, also offering views to a sparkling inground pool
- The chic entertainer's kitchen offers gas cooking, stainless steel benches with integrated sink, walk in pantry and customised camphor laurel island
- In total the home offers five bedrooms, four bathrooms of which three are ensuite bathrooms, ample built in storage, two living areas both enjoy verandah access
- The upper level includes open living, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and internal laundry
- Internal stairs lead to the lower floor comprising central living dividing two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Shady wraparound verandahs provide outdoor relaxation all year round, lose yourself in a good book or chill and appreciate the serene outlook abundant with birdlife
- Take a leisurely stroll to the rainforest down by a seasonal creek which meanders through the property
- Enjoy a swim in the adjoining 12x6m solar heated inground pool, apparently formerly utilised for a swim school
- Ample parking for vehicles, boat or van beneath a massive carport area and there's a couple of garden sheds
- Water supply via rainwater tanks and save on power bills with grid connected solar
- Handy to the highway for access to airports or other facilities at Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie under an hour's drive
* LAND SIZE: 8.108 Ha / 20acres (approx.)
Nestled in a tightly held pocket of Yarrahapinni, this idyllic property will appeal to those seeking solitude…
Please contact Caterina Cooper for more information on 0417 750 773. Inspections by appointment.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
Lyndal achieved a superb price for my property, she was genuine and straight down the line from my first interaction with her. The online presentation was second to none and she brought multiple offers to me. I would happily utilise again and recommend Lyndal and the entire team at Nambucca Valley Property.
Lyndal made it such an easy process to sell our house. This removed a lot of the stress that goes with selling and buying a home. Lyndal kept us up to date with the progress of the sale. It was an absolute pleasure working with Lyndal. We would highly recommend Lyndal and NV Property to sell your home.
David went beyond our expectations of a property that was not going to be easy to sell his communication and response to our enquiries at all times was excellent. We can highly recommend David and NV Property.