148 Eungai Creek Road, Eungai CreekSold For $300,000 Mar 31, 2021
- Property ID: 61864660
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: LAND
- Land size: 2043 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
SEMI RURAL SERENITY
Conveniently located to highway for access to towns and beaches at Grassy Head or Scotts Head roughly 15 mins away, this property offers you the opportunity to benefit from the owner's hard work and expense to continue their dream and build your new home.
Established infrastructure and accomplished council approved house plans with a construction certificate complete for your convenience.
- The development application has been granted for a stylish 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home, refer to photos of perspectives and layout of floor plan
- Existing improvements include a good size shed with bathroom
- Double tandem carport
- Mezzanine loft area for extra storage
- Extensive landscaping, gently sloping parklike grounds
- Underground power nearby house site, approved onsite waste management system, ample water supply via 2 x 20,000 steel tanks
- Take this project to the next level and build your new home
- If you're thinking of living in the shed while you build, a DA needs to be submitted to council (former temporary occupation approval has just lapsed hence the stove will be removed)
- Handy to general store, primary and pre-schools
- Enhance your lifestyle with various local highlights on offer such as Unkya Funkya Markets, pristine Yarriabini National Park for picnics or bushwalks and relaxed dining at nearby Eungai Buffalo Farm
- Convenient halfway location between Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie for airports
* LAND SIZE: 2043M2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.