150 Allgomera Road, AllgomeraSold For $640,000 Jul 20, 2021
- Property ID: 61873110
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 2.03ha (5.02 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
SMALL PRIVATE ACREAGE
Conveniently located approximately halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour and roughly 15minutes drive to uncrowded beaches, this small private acreage boasts a pleasant combination of pretty parklike and tree studded mildly undulating grounds and would suit anyone after a peaceful semi rural lifestyle.
Bordering Ingalba State Forest, see what this property offers.
- Quaint low maintenance home nestled on approximately five acres
- Three carpeted bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Open L-shape combined kitchen dining lounge area with gas heating and tiled flooring underfoot
- Spacious kitchen with electric cooking and ample storage
- Screened outdoor living ideal for entertaining or soaking in morning sunshine
- Tidy bathroom and internal laundry with external access
- Separate garaging and carport provide space for four vehicles
- Water supply via rainwater tanks, lily filled dam
- Admire fenced parklike grounds dotted with assorted native timber and nature backdrop attracting abundant bird and wildlife
- Adjacent State Forest, ideal for bush walks or horse and bike rides
- Approximately 15 mins to Macksville for hospital, shops, schools, restaurants
- LAND SIZE: 2.003 Ha
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.