16 Julie Ann Court, Hyland ParkSold For $570,000 August 21, 2020
- Property ID: 61846450
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 715.6 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
SPLASH INTO SPRING
Spring is almost here, why not secure your own private sanctuary to enjoy the warmer months on the way.
Upon entry of this lovingly maintained residence you will immediately encounter a cosy sunken lounge room which leads onto a vast living area with contemporary high raked ceilings creating a sense of space along with stunning polished timber flooring throughout this area.
Invest in your future offering level living within a carefully considered flowing floor plan to suit families or a perfect retiree package.
- Bagged brick and tiled roof construction, built in 2005
- Vast open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area with raked ceilings and timber floors
- Separate sunken lounge room
- New carpet throughout
- Spacious master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite
- 3 further bedrooms, plus study/5th bedroom
- Centrally located kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Undercover alfresco with established foliage offering private entertaining at the rear
- Small easy care rear yard, fully fenced to both sides of the house on a level 715.6m2 block
- Double lock up garage with remote door and internal access
- No through traffic, located towards the end of a cul de sac street
- 2.5kw solar system with 3.5kw inverter
- Stunning kidney shaped salt water pool
Situated in the family friendly village of Hyland Park in the surrounds of State Forest with abundant bird life, approximately 600m from the Deep Creek waterway ideal for fishing and kayaking, approx 1.6km to the beach and only 5kms from Nambucca's CBD.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.