164 Florence Wilmont Drive, Nambucca HeadsSold For $745,000 March 16, 2018
- Property ID: 61726860
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 0.56ha (1.38 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 3
- Listing type: SOLD
SPACIOUS KINGSWORTH RESIDENCE
Offering a supremely spacious family environment with privacy and leafy bush surrounds.
This generously proportioned single level home provides a superb lifestyle property in a convenient setting just 5kms from Nambucca's beaches in the towns most prestigious estate.
Relax in your rear alfresco and enjoy watching the various bird species and wallabies that come to visit whilst overseeing the children swimming in the sparkling in-ground pool.
* 4 bedrooms plus study, 2 bathrooms
* Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* Formal lounge and dining room
* Separate family/dining area open to the kitchen
* 3rd separate living/billiards room
* Renovated kitchen with new appliances and butlers pantry
* High ceilings throughout
* Two wood fireplaces
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Triple garaging plus workbench space
* 3.5kw grid connect solar power system
* In ground swimming pool with shade sail
* Lovingly established grounds and gardens
* Town water, plus bore and 3 x 5,000L tanks
Overall this is a very well set up property that has been immaculately maintained ready for you to just move your furniture in and enjoy..!
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.