164 Florence Wilmont Drive, Nambucca HeadsSold For $820,000 June 19, 2020
- Property ID: 61838440
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 0.56ha (1.38 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 3
- Listing type: SOLD
PRESTIGIOUS KINGSWORTH PROPERTY
Offering a supremely spacious family environment with privacy and leafy bush surrounds on a 5600m2 allotment, this generously proportioned single level residence has been designed and constructed to the highest of standards with every conceivable detail in mind.
Relax in your rear covered alfresco and enjoy watching the various bird species and wallabies that come to visit whilst overseeing the children swimming in the private resort style in ground pool.
- 5 bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with vast renovated ensuite with free standing bath tub, underfloor heating and walk in robe
- Spacious formal lounge room with open fire place leading onto a formal dining area
- Separate tiled family/dining area with wood fire place opening onto the kitchen
- 3rd living area/billiard room with pleasant mountain outlook to the south
- Renovated kitchen with near new appliances and spacious walk in pantry
- Beautifully renovated main bathroom with underfloor heating
- High ceilings throughout with zoned ducted air-conditioning
- Freshly painted both inside and out along with new carpets throughout
- Triple garaging plus workbench space
- 3.5kw grid connect solar system plus solar hot water
- Large salt water in ground swimming pool with large covered entertaining area and shade sail
- Lovingly established grounds and gardens
- Town water, plus bore and 3 x 5,000L water tanks
Overall this is a very well set up property that has been immaculately maintained, spectacularly renovated and ready for you to just move your furniture in and enjoy living..!
Located just 7kms to Nambucca Heads beaches plus shops and 9kms to Macksville with Coffs Harbour airport approximately half an hour away.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.