1676 South Arm Road, South ArmFOR SALE $599,000
- Property ID: 61867660
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 32.78ha (81 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
The opportunity exists to secure this secluded rural property and revive the former Fig Tree Organic Chicken Farm or you may just want to escape the crazy rat race and experience a serene tree change.
Along a stretch of unsealed road approximately 25 mins drive from Bowraville or 40 mins from Macksville, this acreage would suit those after a self sufficient lifestyle with income potential yet not isolated from towns and beaches.
Adjacent Mistake State Forest, see what this property offers.
- Deceiving in looks, the main residence boasts four bedrooms or three plus study with one bathroom
- Plenty of built in robes and shelving plus walk through robe or office
- Bright sunroom leads to spacious open plan kitchen living room with gas cooking and slow combustion wood heater
- Relax on a shady veranda overlooking the fruit orchard and pretty park like grounds or if feeling energetic, enjoy a hit of tennis
- Adjacent worker's quarters offer a bedroom, living room and bathroom
- Several outbuildings include shedding and two silos
- Water supply via rainwater tanks and three dams
- Approximately a quarter of the acreage is cleared and ranges from level to hilly timbered bushland
- LAND SIZE: Approx 32.78 Ha (approx. 81 acres)
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.