1741 North Arm Road, BowravilleSold For $310,000 June 19, 2018
- Property ID: 61733580
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1.18ha (2.92 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
COTTAGE ON THE HILL
A delightful residence sitting high on a hill and offering exceptional rural and mountain views. The drive (about 25 minutes west of Bowraville) is worth the effort to live in such a pleasant and peaceful place.
* Two bedroom weatherboard home
* Kitchen and bathroom - modern and new
* Ceramic tiles throughout and polished timber in upper bedroom
* Attractive raked ceilings with exposed beams.
* Open kitchen, living and dining
* Second dining and larger living area behind this.
* One bedroom on ground floor and a very spacious main bedroom upstairs
* Charming north facing veranda offering stunning rural views.
* Single car port -room for more shedding if needed
* Large lockable store room off carport
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.