176 Whip Mountain Road, YarranbellaSold For $895,000 September 30, 2020
- Property ID: 61811060
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 47.7ha (117.87 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 3
- Listing type: SOLD
The picturesque valley views are beyond breathtaking and require witnessing in person to truly be appreciated. Encompassing nearby mountain sides, rolling green hills and farmland beyond to the blue Pacific Ocean, you will be forgiven for thinking you are on top of the world here..!
East facing and perched high, yet perfectly hugged by the mountain side protecting you from the Southerly elements, you can enjoy outdoor living across both levels and capture glimpses of the nearby nesting eagles as they circle past.
Sitting on 117 acres (47.7HA) with a generous and functional floor plan over two levels the near new, steel frame residence is filled with high end finishes and is sure to please the fussiest of buyer who desires space, privacy, the scents and sounds of nature and of course that once in a lifetime picture perfect panorama outlook.
- Spacious dining area with the WOW factor of surrounding fixed glass windows which perfectly frame 180 degree views of the valley below
- Galley style kitchen with polished concrete bench tops and high-end appliances
- Spacious lounge with wood fire place and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Covered alfresco with glass balustrade to ensure unencumbered views
- Master bedroom with spacious walk in robe, ensuite and stunning views across the valley
- 3 further bedrooms with built in robes
- Generous main bathroom with double vanity and stone bath perfectly placed in front of a fixed glass window to take full advantage of the views whilst taking in some rest and relaxation..!
- Vast open space with polished concrete flooring and bench storage
(perfect for the ultimate entertaining area, home business or turn into self-contained living, air bnb or in-laws accommodation)
- Laundry with shower and toilet
- Spacious covered deck with beautiful views
- In ground salt water pool with views that seem to go on for ever!
- Full steel frame and colorbond construction to N4 wind rating
- 10kw stand alone solar system with 48v 900ah gel batteries (no power bills)
- Solar hot water system
- NBN wireless and mobile phone reception
- 3 bay steel frame colorbond shed with drive through bay, toilet and outdoor shower
- 16 x 12m colorbond shed plus 4m lean-to (stables plus timber fenced yard)
- 2 x 23,500L water tanks plus 1 x 15,000L tank connected to the residence
- 2 x 23,500L water tanks connected to the shed
You could search a life time for a property like this one, don't miss this opportunity to secure this idyllic lifestyle on the sought after Mid North Coast with its perfect sub-tropical climate and pristine beaches.
Located at Yarranbella, approximately a 20 minute drive into the charming country town of Macksville and just a further 30 minute drive to Coffs Harbour airport.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY - (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.