18 Main Street, Eungai CreekFOR SALE $225,000
- Property ID: 61742080
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1012 Metres²
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
NOW.. IT BEGINS HERE !!
Conveniently located to the highway for access to towns and beaches within 15 mins drive, this property offers you the opportunity to enjoy a peaceful semi rural lifestyle with potential to further develop.
- Approved shed home offers open plan integrated all day living
- Corner block position and rear lane allows easy backyard access
- Gently sloping, fenced block with north/n/western aspect
- Garden shed, water tank, reed bed onsite sewer management system
- Very handy to the general store/post office, a little further to school and Unkya Funkya markets
- Approximately 5kms for a unique dining experience at the popular Eungai Buffalo Farm
- Approximately halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for airports and other facilities, less than an hour's drive
* LAND SIZE: 1012m2
Call Caterina on 0417 750 773 for more information or to arrange your viewing.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.