18 Pelican Crescent, Nambucca HeadsSold For $635,000 Nov 5, 2020
- Property ID: 61849360
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 677.7 Metres²
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
This large tri level home is perched in an elevated position and offers expansive Pacific Ocean, estuary and coastline views as well as mountain views to the west. You'll have no trouble watching the waves crash on the beach or spying the migrating whales from this location!
Offering 5 bedrooms including a self contained 2 bedroom area downstairs, the home has been renovated with new internal and external paint, new carpets and tiled floors, new window coverings, ceiling fans, lighting and more!
* Ocean, estuary and mountain views
* Large living with new carpet, lighting, ceiling fan and reverse cycle air con
* Freshly tiled dining area
* Practical kitchen with electric stove, dishwasher and pantry
* Enclosed sunroom
* Side timber deck
* 3 bedrooms with built in robes, new carpet, new fans and lights
* Renovated bathroom with frameless shower, bath, distinctive timber vanity and toilet
* A recently converted double garage now offers 2 large bedrooms, bathroom, kitchenette and laundry facilities. This is the perfect space for aging relatives, perhaps the home business or possible airBNB.
* Level fenced rear yard with low maintenance gardens
* Estimated 3kw solar system
* Solar hot water
* Off street parking for 2 vehicles
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.