18 Queenies Lane, Warrell CreekFOR SALE $1,200,000
- Property ID: 61838310
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 23.62ha (58.37 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
VENDOR SELLING DUE TO ILL HEALTH - MUST BE SOLD
This rare 58 acre property is situated on the banks of Warrell Creek and consists of fertile land which is primarily level. There is approx. 20 paddocks, a number of which have shelters, a water licence, various dams and a comfortable 3 bedroom farmhouse. All located only 11km along sealed road from town and a short 15 min drive to the beach.
This could be the perfect lifestyle property for you and your equine friends, an excellent mixed farming venture (the property currently carries sheep, cattle and race horses), perhaps a stopover point for interstate horse transport being that the property is midway between Sydney and Brisbane or maybe other horticultural pursuits with warm north facing level land and an abundance of permanent water.
Additionally, another street entrance off Upper Warrell Creek road and onto the back of the property accesses a second home site with an approved septic system already in place. This could be the ideal location for the in laws to build or maybe consider a farm stay or Airbnb style accommodation. (all subject to council approval of course)
* Predominantly flood free 23.62Ha (58.36 acres)
* Over 700m of frontage to Warrell Creek and also approx. 300m of frontage to Starlight Creek
* Large dam plus separate smaller dam built for the purpose of swimming horses
* Approx. 20 paddocks, 10 with shelters - all accessed via a central laneway.
* Round yard with flood lights.
* Rear access off Upper Warrell Creek Road to second home site with approved septic system already in place.
* Timber weatherboard, vinyl clad and colorbond roofed home
* Air conditioned, double glazed windows, high ceilings
* 3 bedrooms, renovated bathroom
* Large sunny north facing eat in kitchen with an abundance of storage
* Living and formal dining areas
* Front verandah and screened rear deck for entertaining
* Brand new 5kw solar system
* Fenced house yard
* 7ML/year water licence
* Double garage
* Shipping container with power
* Original timber barn currently used for storage of horse float
* Approx. 11km to Macksville, 18km to Scotts Head Beach or around a 15min drive.
35 mins drive to Coffs Harbour airport.
* Convenient access off the new Motorway
* Situated midway between Sydney and Brisbane
Council Rates - approx. $2,344 per annum.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.