187 Upper Warrell Creek Road, CongarinniSold For $770,000 Apr 7, 2021
- Property ID: 61862400
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 2.03ha (5.02 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 8
- Listing type: SOLD
This comfortable, privately set 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is situated on an ideal 5 acre block only 4.5km (approx.) from Macksville. Abundant shedding, usable land, a bore and single level home with rural views are a rare combination.
The gently undulating land is user friendly with established gardens and an attractive stand of tall trees along the driveway entrance. The land is fenced and is ideal for horses, a few cattle or perhaps the kid's motorbikes.
* Fenced 2.033ha (approx. 5 acres)
* Single level brick and tile home
* 2 living areas plus enclosed sunroom with rural and mountain views
* 3 bedrooms with new window coverings
* Main bedroom offers a beautifully renovated ensuite with spa bath and spacious built in robes
* Central kitchen boasts 900mm gas stove and pantry
* Plenty of vehicle storage - double garage with internal access to the home, separate double garage size shed plus a large 12m x 9m (approx.) farm shed with high clearance doors (the ideal spot for the caravan, boat, tools and toys)
* Licensed bore
* Council rates - $1,984.69pa (approx.)
* Approx. 15km (15-20 minute drive) to the pristine beaches of Scotts Head and Nambucca Heads
For further information regarding these properties or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.