19 Ocean Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $353,000 March 27, 2020
- Property ID: 61823130
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 676.6 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Positioned in a handy part of the village this classic weatherboard beauty is awaiting a new owner to release its charm and character. Take advantage of the corner block providing dual access and more sense of space.
Well within a casual 600m stroll to water, shops, bowls club and tavern, see what this coastal property offers.
- Welcoming sunny front verandah
- Bright and airy lounge room
- Compact combined kitchen dining flows to a family room
- Two double bedrooms with free standing wardrobes
- Older style bathroom, separate toilet in laundry
- Undercover entertaining area with space for an outdoor bbq kitchen
- Upgrade floor coverings or bring out the best in the hardwood flooring
- Detached double garage with lean to
- Room to store your outdoor toys and for kids to play
- If a relaxed lifestyle appeals, this quaint coastal village offers a nature's wonderland, spend hours fishing, swimming, taking walks along a vast stretch of uncrowded beach or bushwalking through Yarriabini National Park
- Approximately halfway between Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie for airports and other facilities under an hour's drive
- Would suit astute investors, retirees or young families
- LAND SIZE: 676.6m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. *Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.