190 Richards Road, Newee CreekFOR SALE $1,100,000 - $1,200,000
- Property ID: 61902580
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 9.7ha (23.97 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 3
- Listing type: FOR SALE
This 24 acre property with western red cedar home is perched high in the Newee Creek hinterland taking in stunning views as far as the eye can see over Nambucca Heads, Macksville and the Pacific Ocean towards Scotts Head and Smoky Cape (South West Rocks). Enjoy the sunrises glistening over the water, watch the summer storms roll up the coast or the mist drift through the valleys. You will never get tired of a view like this.
The property previously operated as a successful commercial rose farm until June 2022 and offers favourable growing conditions for other crops. Existing irrigation lines are in place, there are 2 spring fed dams, a 7ML water licence and the property is essentially frost free being well above sea level.
Consistent rainfall and moderate climate in this region offer potential for agricultural and horticultural activities, or perhaps establish a self sufficient lifestyle and enjoy the view.
* Expansive coastal, ocean and hinterland views
* Western red cedar home
* 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
* Main bedroom has walk in robe and recently renovated ensuite
* 3 additional bedrooms all have built in robes
* Living areas offer Cypress timber floors, wood heater, raked ceilings and exposure beams
* Neat kitchen has electric appliances and dishwasher
* Generous rear timber deck
* Triple carport
* Converted double garage - usable as additional living or perhaps the home office
* 90,000L water tank with filtration plus 2 additional tanks
* House sits approx. 150m above sea level in a quiet, peaceful location
* 24 undulating acres
* 7ML water licence
* 2 large spring fed dams with pumps
* Processing shed has kitchenette and bathroom plus 3 cool rooms
* Additional machinery storage areas
* Original banana packing shed
* Daily mail service, NBN connected, good mobile coverage
Centrally positioned to Nambucca Heads, Macksville, Bowraville and approx. 45 mins drive to both Coffs Harbour and Kempsey.
Machinery is also available for purchase. A machinery list is available on request.
For further information regarding this property or to arrange an inspection please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY (02) 6568 3096
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.