192 Talarm Road, TalarmFOR SALE $1,000,000 - $1,100,000
- Property ID: 61926530
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 1ha (2.47 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Carport: 4
- Listing type: FOR SALE
SPACIOUS COUNTRY LIVING..!
Nestled tranquilly away on 1 HA surrounded by gums, this solidly constructed home is perched in a commanding position on the sweeping curvature of the picturesque Talarm countryside.
Live your country dream here amongst the true treasures of nature, where the bird life is abundant and the wallabies come to visit. Only from a physical inspection can one truly appreciate the tranquil settling, the sheer size of this residence along with its interesting architecture..!
- 3 bedrooms, 3 living areas, 2 bathrooms
- Inground swimming pool
- Colorbond and brick construction
- Main bedroom with access to the verandah, walk in robe and renovated ensuite with tree top views
- Vast 6.3M x 7.7M rear glassed in living area with tranquil woodland outlook
- Spacious and functional country kitchen with pantry
- High raked timber ceilings in the formal dining/lounge room with open fireplace and R/C air-conditioning
- Access from most rooms onto the front verandah
- Cyprus timber flooring throughout, though covered with carpet in some rooms
- Huge grid connect solar system with battery backup
- Land Size 1 HA (10,000m2)
- Spacious Rumpus/or 5th bedroom
- Bar/living area
- Undercover patio
- Double carport
This area could certainly be made into a spacious self-contained flat for the extended family, teenagers retreat, or even an Air bnb/rental (subject to council approval)
- Colorbond shedding with power connected
- Separate machinery shedding/storage
- Tank water - 1 x 90,000L concrete tank
- Septic system
Just 7kms into Macksvilles town conveniences, yet you feel like you are worlds away from it all..! Approximately 15 minutes drive to both Nambucca or Scotts Head beaches and approximately 45 minutes to Coffs Harbour Airport.
For further information regarding this property please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY on (02) 6568 3096.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Boundary markings on images are indicative only.
Lyndal achieved a superb price for my property, she was genuine and straight down the line from my first interaction with her. The online presentation was second to none and she brought multiple offers to me. I would happily utilise again and recommend Lyndal and the entire team at Nambucca Valley Property.
Lyndal made it such an easy process to sell our house. This removed a lot of the stress that goes with selling and buying a home. Lyndal kept us up to date with the progress of the sale. It was an absolute pleasure working with Lyndal. We would highly recommend Lyndal and NV Property to sell your home.
David went beyond our expectations of a property that was not going to be easy to sell his communication and response to our enquiries at all times was excellent. We can highly recommend David and NV Property.