1938 Taylors Arm Road, MacksvilleSold For $430,000 Oct 7, 2016
- Property ID: 61576410
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: RURAL
- Land size: 4.5ha (11.12 acres) (approx)
- Building size:
- Carport: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Passive Solar Home on 11 Riverfront Acres
If you're considered a tree change, this beautiful lifestyle property should certainly be on the top of your list!
The 3 bedroom western red cedar home is perched in an elevated position with wide shady verandahs and rural views towards Whip Mountain. The home is passive solar in design - capturing warming sunlight in winter and cooling breezes in summer to ensure a comfortable living environment all year round. Once inside you will discover the warmth of hardwood floors, timber windows and high raked ceilings with exposed beams giving a wonderful feeling of space.
The property offers a mixture of cleared country, pockets of river flats, with stands of native bush along the boundaries. The Taylors Arm River forms part of the western boundary and with a deep dam there is reliable water. Excellent shedding is in place with a 2-bay machinery shed on concrete slab and separate 20m x 9m steel frame shed.
- Western red cedar home with wide shady verandahs
- Entrance / foyer with beautiful lead light windows
- Open plan lounge/dining form the heart of the home with high raked ceilings, hardwood floors and an open fireplace.
- Timber kitchen with gas cooktop and large pantry
- 3 bedrooms, all with access to the verandahs
- 2kw back to grid solar system plus solar hot water
- 2 x 5000 gallon water tanks which gravity feed to the house
- Taylors Arm River frontage and large dam
- Double carport, 2 bay machinery shed on concrete slab plus separate 20m x 9m steel frame shed
- Formerly run as a certified organic garlic farm (approx. 10 years ago)
- School bus to the driveway, weekly garbage collection, mail and satellite internet
- Sealed road access
- Council rates approx. $1000pa
This unique property is the located at Yarranbella around a 10 minute drive from the famous Pub With No Beer, less than 20 minutes drive to Macksville for supermarket, cafes, schools, medical services and approx. 30 minute drive to the beach.
For further information regarding this property please contact NAMBUCCA VALLEY PROPERTY on (02) 6568 3096.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.