2/123 Wallace Street, MacksvilleFOR SALE $350,000 - $385,000
- Property ID: 61877330
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 545 Metres²
- Building size:
- Listing type: FOR SALE
PRIVATE LEAFY SETTING
Calling first home buyers, this affordable entry level property is what you have been waiting for. Along with investors and handypersons, here is your opportunity to roll up your sleeves and benefit from the potential this property offers.
Conveniently located approximately 1.5kms to Macksville CBD for shopping, cafes, schools and under a km to the country club, ideal for keen golfers and bowlers.
Nestled in a leafy setting, see what this property features-
- Brick and tile split level construction
- Living area with slow combustion wood heating and ceiling fans
- High raked ceilings with exposed timber beams add to the character and spacious feeling
- Laminate kitchen with electric cooking and external access
- Retreat to a delightful outdoor covered deck, relax and enjoy serene sunsets over the pretty hinterland
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes, the main bedroom is oversized and enjoys access to a private deck
- Three way bathroom includes shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet
- Ample storage area under the house includes laundry facility
- Access for off street parking via common portion of driveway
- Scope to modernise and freshen up this property to suit your taste
- RATES - $2195.45 per annum
- NO STRATA FEES
- LAND SIZE: 545m2
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research. Any highlighted boundaries shown are indicative only.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.