2/15 Palmer Street, Nambucca HeadsSold For $250,000 December 14, 2016
- Property ID: 61571760
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: TOWNHOUSES
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
LIVE IN OR RENT OUT
Positioned in a peaceful, leafy part of town, this low maintenance townhouse offers a simple lifestyle convenient to Nambucca Heads CBD approx 500m, State Forest and beaches within 2kms. If time is precious, take a look at what this property offers.
* Beautifully presented 2BR semi-detached, multi level townhouse
* The top floor comprises indoor and outdoor living space plus a second toilet
* A neat kitchen with bamboo benches and gas cooking
* The living flows to a balcony bathed in morning sunshine
* 2 bedrooms with built in robes and bathroom are found downstairs
* Handy nook for compact storage or computer area beneath the stairs
* Single lock up garage with internal access nearby laundry
* Private leafy courtyard ideal for barbecues or to catch afternoon sun
* Investors note - potential weekly rent approx $280 - $290
* Strata Levies - Approx $2,325 per annum
* Council Rates - Approx $2,076 per annum
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.