2 Hennessy Street, Stuarts PointSold For $330,000 November 28, 2017
- Property ID: 61680580
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 697.2 Metres²
- Building size:
- Listing type: SOLD
TIME FOR LIVING
Centrally located within this peaceful seaside village, this property would suit young or old.
Living on the level and handy to local amenities including schools, shops, workers club, tavern plus for swimming or fishing, there's the river and vast stretch of uncrowded beach.
- Brick and tile residence designed for solar passive living
- Natural light filled open living also enjoys cooling summer breezes
- Galley style kitchen with electric cooking
- 4 bedrooms or 3 plus study, 1 bathroom
- Sunny backyard safe for kids and pets
- Off street parking
- Yarriabini National Park and Grassy Head beach about 3kms away provide hours of enjoyment for bush walkers, nature lovers and beach bums
- Approximately 20mins drive to Macksville for hospital, high school or other shopping
- Approximately halfway between Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie for airports currently about an hour's drive
* Land size : 697.2m2
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. Whilst every care has been taken in obtaining the information no warranty is given as to the accuracy. Interested parties should rely on their own investigations and research.
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.