2 Ninth Avenue, Stuarts PointSold For $355,000 September 18, 2017
- Property ID: 61608060
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 689.2 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
A FAMILY AFFAIR
Positioned nearby the banks of the Macleay within easy level stroll to the water, this quality built home is awaiting a new family. With ample room to move and a layout which might suit multi generation families, take a closer look at what this property offers.
- Beautifully maintained two storey residence comprising part double brick construction
- A welcoming entry flows to the central staircase leading up to a spacious living area with eastern balcony, relax out here and enjoy the calming outlook of the river reserve
- Three bedrooms and bathroom are found down the hall
- Downstairs features a quality timber kitchen adjoining a dining area
- A comfortable lounge room offers air conditioning and warming combustion wood heater
- A fourth bedroom or study near a combined laundry bathroom is handy
- Separate double remote brick garage with workshop space
- Beaut sunny backyard offers space for barbecue entertaining area, pool, shed or vegie gardens
Ideal for families or active retirees who enjoy the benefits of living on the coast yet only about halfway between Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour for other amenities and airports, approximately an hour's drive, less once the highway upgrade is complete.
- Land size: 689.2m2
I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for selling my property at Scotts Head for an excellent price. You and your agency conducted an effective campaign which resulted in the property under contract within a month and achieving above the asking price! A stunning result for me and certainly exceeding my expectations. I am very pleased. Thanks so much for getting me an outstanding sale.
- John Burke
After discussing our situation with Lyndal I felt assured that my mother and the sale of our families home of 52 years was going to be treated like fine china and we were not disappointed. Her warmth and her patience during our preparations was most appreciated as was finding a buyer after only being listed on the market for one day! We both sold and bought our new property through Lyndal and in all areas she exceeded our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend her as a professional and dedicated agent!
- Marlene Welsh
After dealing with another, not so professional agent, we took our business to NV Property. Great people to deal with and a very professional attitude. I would highly recommend the team for getting the right results. Thanks David and the team at NV Property.